Monday, July 30, 2007

(OOC) Start of a journal / tonight's project

(Enjoying a drink and cigar in the library)

Tonight, I have decided to start a journal, outlining the life and times of an inventor and shopkeeper in the Independent State of Caledon.

I spent the early evening building Humidors (for the uncivilized, humidity controlled cases for storing fine cigars). Built a counter-top humidor with doors that open, then added a base to it to make a true free-standing piece of furniture. The humidors will be on my vendor in the next few days...and go well with the opening cigar boxes with changeable labels that I have already put on them.


(Added 7/31 - Oak Counter-Top Humidor)

These are not really an invention, per-se, but I noticed that Caledon was SORELY lacking in some of the finer things in life, like a good cigar. We Caledonians, and especially those with MY upbringing, enjoy the finer things life has to offer.

No comments: