Monday, December 3, 2007

New items

Finished the Expedition Base Camp sets and have them up on the vendor. They come in three flavors (and pricing).

Lite
Standard

Deluxe

I also added in a surveyor's set (part of the deluxe camp) consisting of a brass transit, leveling rod and sextant. Also, the lanterns that come in the standard and deluxe camps may be purcahsed separately (2 lanterns and a kerosene cannister).

Lastly, the Geothermal Steam Engine went up on the vendor today. All items also available under the Deckard & Quinn Co. brand on SLExchange.

Much updating goodness today!

2 comments:

Hotspur O'Toole said...

Are you also on ONREZ?

Maklin Deckard said...

I am now...well, about 1/8 of my items are. I HAD been holding off from OnRez, due to not caring much for the Electric Creeps, er Sheep and their databots....but lots of folks been asking, so I signed up and started adding items tonight. HOPEFULLY will be fully finished tomorrow.

All the Avatar Accessories and Weaponry are up, and I have started Decor (the camps are all up).